Monday, January 22, 2007

Brrrrrr..... time in NY

Well the picture to the right is what my rental car looked like at 6:45am this past Saturday AM as I was leaving my Dad's house for my 3rd day of skiing at Gore Mountain. After brushing the snow, then scraping the windows in 3 degree weather I remembered well why I moved to Florida 20 years ago. The skiing was great and though it was cold and kind of windy I had an incredible time. I was also able to spend time with my Dad and several other family members and friends. Prior to heading to NY last week I did get in one ride in the woods; while there I got in a total of 21 hours of skiing. So I am calling that cross training.
I am back in FL now and will be back on the bike this week. It is only 144 days till we leave.
If you visit take time to jot a short (or long) comment to tell me you stopped by. Feel free to ask questions about cycling or the trip.
If you have not made your donation yet this is a great time to do so.
Click the button on the upper left titled -- HELP the Miller's FIGHT CANCER. and make a donation online. Or you can send a check-made payable to the Lance Armstrong Foundation. Be sure to put Participant ID: 150474715 in the memo so it will be counted towards our goal. Mail them to: Lance Armstrong Foundation PO Box 161150Austin, TX 78716-1150 Thanks for your support

No comments: